Sunday, August 15, 2010

The 3 step rule

Shalom friend, I am not a violent man. When you get hit by someone, follow the steps below and start your personal journey to a violence free existence.

The 3-step rule
1. Look your assailant in the eye (if he punched you in the eye, just turn your head in his general direction).
2. Search your brain (and heart). Do some real *deep thinking*. Was the punch justified? Are you sleeping with his wife? Did you steal his phone?
3. Now...kill your assailant. I am serious, kill them dead. Now, you are just 6 billion (and some) killings away from your own violence free life.

These rules have completely transformed my life and I am sure they will do wonders for yours too. I am a wanted man but you have my assurance, no one engages in any form of violence near me.

P.s.
This my shortest post ever. I am pleased.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

some 6 billion,eh? I will start my training with Gol ola tomorrow....that's a very small number,I honestly thought there were more assailants to pass away.... :-)

Anonymous said...

style up lad, that stuff you wrote was B.S! HOW COULD YOU SUBMIT SUCH A STORY( WATEVA IT WAS)

Anonymous said...

I suppose I am being selfish imposing my b.s on serious netizens like yourself but that's the way of the world - the haves impose stuff on the have-nots. However, I'll look into hiring an editor, might do us both some good. Peace

Anonymous said...

no one can let the assailant go immediately without paying back.Therefore it would be a give and take action




bosco
makerere university
fema

Anonymous said...

I'M PIECED OFF WITH MY FRIEND UCHI.HE WENT TO TE TOILET AND PICKED TOILET ROLL BY MISTAKE AND BY MISTAKE HE PUT IT IN HIS POCKET(BEHIND) .BUT HE LEFT IT ROLLING UNKNOWINGLY.
SO THE REST OF PEOPLE WERE RUNNING AWAY FROM HIM THINKING THAT OT WAS THE REAL SHIT.

ob risky

CAROLINE said...

u can be rewarded any time sir